• Speaker cabinets in silver-metallic finish.
• Slender and elegant appearance resulting from woofers situated on the sides of the cabinets.
• Oval woofers with up to 24 mm excursion achieve a maximum of bass dynamics.
• Bassreflex-construction for undistorted and profound bass response.
• Large vents, rounded on both sides, lead to a clean and uncompressed reproduction of
the lowest sound range.
• Elegant restraint of the upper bass in typical close-to-the-wall settings.
• Newly developed mid range drivers with light-weight diaphragm out of impregnated.
Kevlar fabric and with powerful neodymium magnets.
• Air Motion Transformer (AMT) for a precise high range reproduction with consistency of
level and sound conduction for a further increase of precision and dynamics.
• Computer-matching of the drivers, burned-in in advance, guarantees the parity of the
speaker pairs and therewith a three-dimensional reproduction of the sound.
• Suited for large rooms, despite their moderate dimensions – thanks to tremendous im-
pulse capacity and minimal distortion.
• Interior wiring of high purity Oxygen Free Copper for low-loss signal processing.
• Solid biwiring- or biamping-terminals for large cable profiles.
• Feltshims and spikes, used for the isolation from the floor, are included in the delivery.
Design Principle: 3-way bass reflex.
Power rating: 120 W.
Sensitivity at 2.83V/1m: 88 dB.
Impedance: 4 Ω.
Frequency response +/–3 dB: 35 – 45.000 Hz.
Tweeter: Air Motion Transformer
130 mm (5.1″) Kevlar® cone, double ventilated coil
Woofer: 210 x 160 mm .
Ovalbass, double ventilated coil.
Crossover frequencies: 180/2.700 Hz.
Weight per piece: 26 kg.
Measurements (W x H x D): 200 x 980 x 350 mm.